At the PowerPoint, using graphic designs are the main strategies that I take. I also design my PowerPoint to look like Pinterest, using pictures to catch listener’s attention. I believe that visual images make biggest impressions to others, and too much content lose customer interest. I majored in Philosophy in college and my favorite philosopher is Descartes. “I think therefore I am” Thinking is the last thing that you can’t deny that we live. I grew over my four years studied both eastern and western history, providing me a different perspective with others. I always take into consideration the factor that influences people’s value.
I study marketing at New York University. I take different classes and gain knowledge about the latest trend in Marketing. In Digital Marketing class, we learn how to use different social media to gain awareness of your brand, how to let other people see your website, and how to optimize a search engine. I apply what I learn at intern which give me lots of feedback. I worked several marketing projects with Taiwan Bear House, a family restaurant in NY. We utilize several social media to build bonds with our customers. We use Yelp, Facebook fan page, and the official website to know customer preference. We also take short videos on Instagram about how to make delicious, juicy popcorn chicken at home hoping that customers interact with us.
Twitter is another platform for me to share an interesting information. I tweet at Valentine’s day that flower shops vendors are getting a raise. Because the price for a single rose raise up to $5, usually is $3. I wonder how to create wants and need in marketing? If I send roses to someone a day later means I don’t care this relationship? The same question could ask why do we shop on black Friday? Because we know that there are discounts on products. We don’t even have to know what is the tradition on that day.
Different social medias can be used as a different way to target different target audience. Using different ways to make a connection with customers could save your time to send the right message to the right people.
No comments:
Post a Comment